Automatic Monthly Payments
Easy, secure, and free!
Autopay is an electronic funds transfer (EFT), so there are no checks to write, no stamps to buy, no dates to remember, and no standing in line
Your money stays in your bank account until the payment is due (usually on the 10th of each month)
For more information about this service, contact our Billing Supervisor at (928) 485-2451 Extension 8656
Pay Online or by Phone
Enjoy the convenience of paying your bill with a credit or debit card, no fees associated to use your card
- Enjoy the convenience of paying your bill with a credit or debit card, no fees associated to use your card
- Visit our online bill pay portal and follow the on-screen prompts to pay your bill online or call (844) 454-0288 to use the automated phone service
- Payments are posted immediately
- To avoid disconnection of service for non-payment, please make sure to post your payment at least 1 day prior to disconnect day
When using this service please have the following information available:
Members can now view billing statements online including balance, payment, and usage history.
Your bank may offer online bill payment service. It is simple to use and often at no charge to you.
Contact your bank for more information.
Please ensure enough processing time is allowed so your payment reaches us before any delinquent deadlines
Please ensure all payments include your correct account number(s)
Pay by Mail
GCEC provides a self-addressed return envelope with your billing statement each month for your convenience
Detach the payment slip on your bill and mail it with your check or money order made payable to GCEC before the due date
Always make sure to allow yourself enough time to mail your payment so that it reaches us before any delinquent deadlines
GCEC, PO Drawer B, Pima AZ 85543
Pay in Person
If you still prefer the “old-fashioned” way, you are always welcome to visit our office located at 9 West Center St. in Pima, AZ (South Side of Highway 70 in Pima). The office has a drive-through window for your convenience. You may also use the payment drop boxes 24/7 located at our main office at the drive-through and by the front door.
Please keep in mind that utility bills are mailed out Friday depending on the cycle your account is in
Your utility bill is always due 15 days from the billing date and becomes delinquent 25 days from the billing date
Delinquent bills are subject to disconnect upon 5 days written notice
Are you on a fixed income or don’t want any surprise bills? Then perhaps Budget Billing is for you.
- If you have been a member of GCEC or GCU for at least a year, and have a good paying habit, then you might qualify for Budget Billing
- Each year your usage will be re-averaged and a new amount will be provided to you
- The amount paid each month must be equal to the budget amount set at the beginning of the budget cycle