Skip to content
- Customer violation of any of Co-op tariffs.
- Failure of the customer to pay a delinquent bill for utility service.
- Failure of the customer to meet or maintain the Co-op deposit requirements.
- Failure of consumer to provide reasonable access to Co-op meter, equipment and property.
- Customer breach of a written contract for service between the Co-op and customer.
- The Co-op shall have the right (but not the obligation) to remove any or all of the Co-op’s property installed on the customer’s premises upon the termination of service.