If I want to upgrade or make any changes to my electric service then who do I contact?

Thatcher residents will contact TOT regarding any service upgrade or changes. TOT will then notify GCEC of the required changes and GCEC personnel will complete construction as part of the regular scheduled work orders. If GCEC personnel need to communicate with the customer about the service upgrade or changes then TOT will share the customer contact information with GCEC.